This recipe comes from one of out favourite Bloggers, Natty, the half-Brazilian foodie from @thelatinacook.
(Serves: 1 – 2)
Time: 10 Mins
- 2 tbs Açaí powder
- 100 grams frozen banana (aprox 2)
- 100 grams frozen red berry mix
- 240ml Almond milk
- 2 tbs yoghurt
- 1 tbs honey
- Passion Fruit, Mango, Blueberries, Pomegranate seeds, Kiwi, seedless grapes, blackberries.
- Start by chilling a medium size bowl in the freezer.
- Blend all ingredients (except toppings) until smooth.
- Chop mango and peel and chop kiwi.
- Remove bowl from freezer and fill with the Acai smoothie
- Top with chopped Mango, Blueberries, Pomegranate seeds, chopped Kiwi, grapes and blackberries.
Recipe via www.thelatinacook.com