This recipe comes from one of out favourite Bloggers, Natty, the half-Brazilian foodie from @thelatinacook.
(Serves: Makes 12 pancakes)
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbs Açaí
- Toppings: Mixed nuts, dessicated coconut, yoghurt, honey.
- Blend all ingredients with 2tbs of Açaí until smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture for around 10 minutes.
- Grease a pan with butter or coconut oil on a medium low heat. Pour a little bit of the mixture to make small even pancakes, turning over when bubbles start appearing in the batter.
- Once finished top the pancakes with a dollop of yoghurt, honey, chopped nuts and the desiccated coconut.
Recipe via www.thelatinacook.com