Time: 10 Mins
- 80g frozen pitaya pulp
- 100g frozen berries
- 180ml almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- Toppings: Granola, dessicated coconut & edible flowers (optional.)
- Start by chilling your bowl in the freezer.
- Blend all ingredients (except toppings) until smooth.
- Remove bowl from freezer and fill with the pitaya smoothie.
- Sprinkle over your granola & desiccated coconut and decorate with edible flowers for a latin touch! (I’ve started growing my own from seeds I bought in Sainsbury’s which I used for this recipe!
Recipe via www.thelatinacook.com