This recipe comes from one of out favourite Bloggers, Natty, the half-Brazilian foodie from @thelatinacook.
Time: 5 Mins
- 100g Frozen Pitaya (or red berries)
- 1 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup
- On a low heat melt the frozen pity flesh (or berries) until they are no longer frozen.
- Add chia seeds and maple syrup, stir for a further minute or so until completely incorporated.
- Pour into a jam jar and leave to cool.
- Keep sealed and refrigerated and use within two weeks.
Recipe via www.thelatinacook.com